5 Things - Issue #1 Netflix new price in Malaysia, YouTube first interactive film and more

This is our first issue on what we decided to call 5 Things, so we would like to know your feedback that would really inspire us to continue.

First of all, I want to promise you I won’t bore you with silly things but before the weekend slide in, I would like to share 5 trendy things that might interest you

Here We will be serving you 5 things trending from industry jargon, tech gossips, and relevant updates!

1. Top 10 Chrome Extensions For Designers

As designers, we’re always searching for new tips and tools to help speed-up and improve our workflow. To Read More

2. Netflix launches its cheaper mobile-only subscription in Malaysia

Netflix sees an opportunity and grabs it. Reducing its subscription to just RM17 ($4) per month and allows subscribers to watch all Netflix content ad-free in standard quality on a mobile device. The mobile subscription option is an addition to the existing options of Basic, Standard and Premium subscriptions available in Malaysia. Netflix added the new tier because, according to its statistics, 88 percent of Malaysians own a smartphone and 78 percent of users spend time streaming or downloading entertainment. To read more

3. YouTube debuts the trailer for its first interactive film

YouTube has released the first trailer for its upcoming special that includes 61videos called - A Heist with Markiplier. YouTube is hoping for a hit big with this one and the fact is that you can now watch YouTube Originals without a subscription. According to YouTube, the special includes 31 possible endings and 61 videos, with a variety of “life-or-death” decisions along the way. To read more

4. The latest tool that helps creators and makers creative sleek landing pages on their smartphones

Imagine having all your beautiful works in images and videos on one page? Disha Pages helps you create, edit and publish a beautiful responsive website instantly. Zero code/design thinking required.

5. Does Facebook Still Matter for Social Media Marketing?

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that Facebook’s reputation has taken a serious beating these past two years, but do you think the platform is still important for social media marketing? Facebook still remains an indispensable social media platform, though temporarily weakened by other competing social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and others. You’re simply not going to encounter the same broad swathe of active users on any other platform. If your business relies on more than a handful of narrow audience niches with other stomping grounds, you’re almost certain to leave money on the table when you close up shop on Facebook. To read more

So today, I’m going to sign off with a popular quote:

Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. - George Addair

Do have an amazing weekend :blush:

1 Like