Share your ideas for making Disha Pages better

Thanks for bringing this to our notice, we will look into it.

1 Like

Hey Disha team,

Great job. With mobile-friendly first, youā€™re in the lead for easy to make mobile-friendly pages.

Iā€™m throwing in the idea for making a ā€œmicro-bloggingā€ element. You could do a carousel style micro blog element.

Thanks and keep up the great work,
Coach Ryan

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for this product, its very simple and easy to use. Please I have two issues:

1. After adding the dribble icon and its link, when i publish the page, the dribble icon no longer shows on the published version but it shows in the edit mode
  2. Is it possible to be able to set colour themes for both light mode and dark mode? Eg some colours that look good in light mode donā€™t look as good in the dark mode, and currently we can only select one colour for both modes

Great work as always guys!!!

1 Like

Thank you, Ryan.

Weā€™ll look into this and consider the possibilities.

1 Like

Free https on custom domains
more Icons for a freelancer (Upwork, Fiverr & others)
animate Gallery or portfolio (though was able to tweak mine)

1 Like

Custom fonts

I need add more page in homepage.

Example:

• subdomain.disha.page/page1
  • subdomain.disha.page/page2
  • subdomain.disha.page/page3

how do you feel about my idea?

1 Like

Definitely!
We are working on that feature for Version 2 of Disha Pages. Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Definitely need extra page for upsell :unamused:

1 Like

Weā€™re looking into that at the moment.

I would like to be able to add new content block in place any where in the list not just at the bottom.

I would like to be add able to add social links next to my profile photo. so for example maybe add extra text boxes to add facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedIn, github and email.

This has been resolved here Can't add social links next to profile image

1 Like

That be amazing because right now I have my projects at the bottom it would be great to have them on there own page so I donā€™t have to add blocks and have to drag them all way back to top if I add new things.

1 Like

It would be great if it was possible to add images of different sizes I have a lot projects with images that are wide right now they getting cut off because they donā€™t fit in small boxes.

1 Like

We have taken note of this and will provide this feature in the next version due in a few weeks

Hey Team, Great work. Can we get a pop up notification bar for subscribers. In the event that we need to get people to sign up for our newsletter or something of that sort?

Adding telegram link feature to your social link options? A lot of community groups forming on their now. Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m new here and Iā€™d love to get a Discord and Twitch icon.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
We will look into that.