Analytics - Insights on how your links are performing

Get an in-depth understanding of your audience through clear analytics of the total number of clicks, page views, and other insights.

As a free user, you will be able to see the Pageviews and the total number of clicks. With each link, you can see an account for Clicks – the number of times each link has been clicked on, across its entire life.
As a premium user, you will get an extra level of insight, which always you to be able to see more details which include real-time analytics of visitors, location, time, and much more.

We will be keeping track on your page’s performance, to give you detailed reports.

1 Like

Hello Disha team.
I just created my page and I absolutely love it. I however have a question. I found out that my top links on the insights page are not clickable. So I dont get to see which of the link are most viewed. Is it possible to make it clickable so that I can see the post that gained people’s attention the most or is this option only available to Pro users?

Thank you

Hello @Debpoppy thanks for your feedback. We actually discussed this recently and will add that feature in the next few days.

1 Like

Hello @Debpoppy this has been resolved.

1 Like

I have premium but I can’t access what is promised

Hi Palesa, please send an email to the support email address or Instagram DM with screenshots of payment and your dashboard