How to drive traffic to your link in bio 🔥

Tired of not having enough page views on your link in bio and not knowing what to do about it? Well… Thank God for social media which has made marketing so much easier to promote content and build your brand’s presence online.

Here are a few tips that will help you increase your page views and also sales even more.

1. Create a simple link to remember

The easier the link, the easier it is for people to remember it — which means you can just verbally tell people about it on video or audio like ea.disha.page or links.femibakre.com

2. Draw your followers attention to your bio

When you make a post or story on some of the features, benefits or testimonials about your product, ensure your caption directs them to your link in bio., that drives them to your link due to the anticipation you already created in them.

3. Add strategic call-to-action

Do not leave all your information in the caption, build the reader’s anticipation and remind them to head to your link in bio to find out more.

4. Create engaging captions

Catchy and to-the-point captions are a great way to convince users to visit your profile and click the link in your bio.

Bonus tip; Use your analytics to your advantage in understanding your audience and making a more informed social media strategy—when is the best time to post? When are your users most engaged? What kind of content is performing best? For example, if your videos have a wider reach, that could be a good indication that you should create more videos. This will increase your engagements and more post views.

Would love to hear your contributions, kindly drop your comments below :point_down:

I am new here , how can I create my landing page? And drive traffick?

1 Like

Hi :wave:
You can build your landing page by signup at pages.disha.ng on your browser.

After creating your page, make a shout out on your social media pages about your newly created landing page. Also put your link in your bio on all of your social media accounts. This would cause traffic to your page.