No Fooling Around, it's Going to be an Egg-citing Easter with Disha

Hi Dishaiples,

Happy April Fools’ Day! I hope you haven’t fallen for any pranks today. If you have, don’t worry, I won’t judge!

Have you checked out our recent Medium blog on rebranding? Don’t worry; it’s not an April Fools’ Day prank; we put a lot of work into it. Check it out here.

Now onto some exciting updates for April:

Before I start, I’ve got a question.

Have you ever felt like you didn’t belong? That you’re a scam or not smart enough? It’s called Imposter Syndrome and is more common than we often think, and is a massive stumbling block to creativity. On that note…

Join our IG Live session on April 19th with Qwizzzy, a visual designer, rap battle winner, and live performer at the Flytime Fest, where he’ll share his secrets to tackling imposter syndrome. Quizzzy is a visual designer, rap battle winner, and live performer at the Flytime Fest. So you know this conversation will be :fire:Follow us now on Instagram and don’t forget to turn on post notifications so you get a prompt when we go live.

Egg-spect Something

Spring has sprung, and we are excited to bring you a basket-MORE full of goodies this Easter season! Get ready for our Easter surprise campaign! We can’t give away too many details yet, but trust us; it will be egg-citing! Keep an eye on our social media for updates.

Celebrate International Creativity and Innovation Day

On April 21st, we will be celebrating International Creativity and Innovation Day. Stay tuned to our social media pages for a special surprise to mark this occasion and get inspired to take your creativity to the next level.

Our Must-Read Blogs Coming Up in April

We have some exciting blog topics coming up in April that you won’t want to miss. Get ready to learn about “7 Sure-Fire Ways to Double Your Income as a Creator” and “The Ultimate Guide to Creator Brand Partnerships.” Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for these informative reads. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your career to the next level, these posts are packed with valuable insights and tips.

As always, thank you for being part of our community. We can’t wait to see what amazing things you’ll create this month!

Love always,

The Disha Team :orange_heart:

2 Likes