Share your ideas for making Disha Pages better

Here at Disha we value user feedback on our product as it heavily influences our product strategy and is often the primary driver behind the experiences that we curate in any Disha product.

This thread allows us to capture feedback and user stories and is designed to give our product team the necessary data to make informed decisions about which user experiences we should focus on at any given time.

Do you have any burning bits of feedback to give us? Any bubbling ideas that you’d like to share? We’re all ears on this topic so now is the chance to be honest with us.

• Share your ideas with a description and images if you like
  • Vote existing ideas by liking them
  • We prioritize the most liked features in our product roadmap

Thanks!

12 Likes

Hey! Great work guys. I noticed a slight glitch in the quick links section. I tried using the WhatsApp quick link, but it never worked. I later realised that the WhatsApp box kept adding + sign in before the 234. The proper link should be “wa.me/234” for it to work. Please look into this ASAP.

4 Likes

Thanks @cyningestun we will let you know as soon as we fix this. Thank you so much for your feedback.

1 Like

I noticed something and I want to call the attention of the team to it. You guys are doing a great job.

I noticed we can’t use Facebook Pixel yet on Disha, can this be added please or is it present already?

I really need this if I want to use Disha, please. Thanks

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback. Facebook pixel is not yet a feature on Disha Pages, but we’ll look into it.

Hi, So first issue was there was no “search bar” at the select nationality for the phone number input section so I had to scroll down manually instead of just searching for my nationality. Secondly, text weren’t added to the icons at the bottom of the home screen, that part that has the “Build, Analytics and Settings” Icons. Thirdly, no scroll bars, had to use my keyboard again to scroll.

Thanks for the site. It’s awesome!!!

2 Likes

Great work!

For the social media icons, I’ll suggest you use “enter URL” for LinkedIn, as “enter username” only works for individual profiles. We can’t link our company page that way.

Also, on your about page, the “get press kit” button isn’t working.

For the community, I just noticed the community guideline page is not well aligned. Can’t read it (using desktop).

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback, it means so much to us.

We will look into it ASAP.

1 Like

Thank you very much, we will look into every one of them.

Can you add more options for the shape of the pictures

3 Likes

Hello! Great work with Disha Pages. Been loving it.
I noticed it’s a bit difficult to get well-fitting pictures. Could we maybe get pointers of the best image sizes to upload, please? That would be really helpful. Thanks.

4 Likes

@abukhadeejah24 There’s a setting for it. When you go to the settings page, click on the Theme setting, you will see a section called Border. There you can select whether you want the default shape or rectangle or round shape. This setting affects all the features you have on your page.

1 Like

Thanks Abby we will look into this feature.

2 Likes

@Paulajose We’re so glad for bringing these suggestions to our notice. We just updated the feedback to our app, you can check it out :hugs:

2 Likes

Let me start by saying I’m loving the simplicity of Disha Pages!

I’d love to see a campaign feature to create and manage multiple landing pages under a single account.

We work with multiple clients and having the ability to create and edit pages under each client separately without having to create an account for each one would be a tremendous help.

4 Likes

I want a Discord Icon button and a Twitch icon button please

2 Likes

I agree on this, also an Andriod icon would be great. This could be a great tool for podcasters.

Also noting that google podcast link doesn’t work because of the added Disha tag to the URL.

2 Likes

Hey DIsha Team,

Hoping you 2020 is off to a great start!

I would love to see an option to have viewers purchase items straight from the list or carousel.

Disha’s layout is extremely simple and intuitive. That option to sell items from my page would be a tremonous help.

2 Likes

Hi Pour,
Thanks for your feedback.
We have considered that function and would not be implementing it at the moment, but in the long run, it would be nice to have.

Hi Pour,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We’re currently working on the feature that allows you to handle multiple pages under one account.
We would announce it when this feature is ready.

1 Like