Share your ideas for making Disha Pages better

I’ve been creating tutorials with AMP Stories using once.app. I know I’ve come across many sites now with AMP Stories in them. Websites rank at the top of google when they have amp stories embedded in the site.

With Disha’s UI I think AMP Stories would be a great feature.

1 Like

Multilingual - Languages options for visitors of the url
Hi, great product!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

We’re in love with it.

It’d be greater if it could have a multilingual option (Where you could translate the defaults of the pages that not even us can) or just allow us to add it ourselves, plus we could translate our bio and links or information. And when our visitors click there, it reads their device’s language and shows them the one we have for them. In our case, it would be Spanish - English

1 Like

Thank you Coach Ryan :blush:

We will look into it.

Sure! We are currently looking into it. Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

Hello!

Can we have a blog page?
Thank you…

Hello @clementoyinlola thanks for the feedback. We are working on a new feature to help people showcase their latest posts from Medium and Wordpress.

Hi Disha team. Where is the account deletion option? Please mark it clearly in the account section. Meanwhile, do let me know what the current procedure is, thanks.

Hello @shehuphd, kindly send us an email to hello@disha.ng to request for account deletion. This will be effected in less than 24hours.

Thank you.

Hi, how do I link my afrihost domain to disha?

Hi, how do I connect to my AfriHost domain? I don’t understand the explanation of CNAME, etc. Please assist?

Just want to ask when will we see version 2 of disha pages?

1 Like

I second this. There hasn’t been any change or any new features in awhile.

In the near future will there be a way for people to subscribe to a newsletter on the Disha page by any chance.

Add the ability to expand photos for those of us who use this as a portfolio.

And, Add Payment Feature!

Hey guys, been trying to connect this to my domain but no luck

Hello,

Please am having issues with the image section, am unable to view the image in full.

Can this be solved?

Hello am having issues with my domain name

I think with time things will be ok though am still learning how to make the money here on disha strong text

It’s very easy to operate